2555 Hours per Year
Most people don’t realize how important it is to have regular professional mattress cleaning.
At an average of 7 hours of sleep per night, you are intimately connected with your mattress 2555 hours each and every year. If you are one of the blessed, who actually achieve the recommended 8 hours a night, add another 365 hours – almost 3000 hours, year in and year out.
So Why is Professional Mattress Cleaning So Important?
You probably vacuum your mattress regularly. (If you don’t, after reading this, you might make a beeline for your trusty vacuum cleaner.) But did you know that, in the long term, that’s not enough?
Let’s say you DO vacuum regularly – like… say.. every third week of the month. (After all, you’re super conscientious, right?)
Pat yourself on the back if you manage to vacuum your mattress quarterly – you’re in the top 4%. We’ll consider you royalty in meticulous cleanliness. Let’s also say you launder your expensive mattress cover every other time you wash your sheets – and you’re always freshly showered before you slide under the covers.
So it probably looks clean, feels clean, and if you’re brave enough to stick your nose down on it…. no, nevermind – don’t do that.
We are Your Mattress Cleaning Company
Professional bed cleaning gets deep down into your mattress with more powerful cleaning suction and special chemicals, to get the real mess out of there. We’ll do it right for you. You’ll know it’s fresh.
Accidents (& Life) Happen
The baby or the dog has a urine accident. Somebody bleeds on it. Breakfast in bed turns into coffee on the bed… Or you sleep on it. Yup, that’s all it takes – you sleep on it.
When you sleep, you shed tiny bits of skin. Between that and regular household dust that settles, you feed a whole host of a growing, reproducing, prolific bunch of critters – the worst of which are dust mites.
Do You Really Want To Sleep on That?
Do you know how many dust mites are in your mattress and that your sleep with every night?
Image from Wikipedia: CSIRO Science Image_11085: Scanning electron micrograph of a female dust mite
- “Literally millions of mites can inhabit a single bed as it provides both a perfect condition for growth and their greatest food source, the shed scales from human skin.” – University of Missouri
- “In a 10-week lifespan, one house dust mite will produce approximately 2,000 fecal particles and an even larger number of partially digested enzyme-covered dust particles. ” – Wikipedia & Entomology Department of the University of Florida
- “The average bed is home to anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites.” — Global Healing Center
They don’t bite but they create an allergen that can be harmful. Regular vacuuming and professional steam cleaning will, however, reduce the number of creepy visitors you are sleeping with.
Protect the Warranty on Your Mattress
Did you know that, if your mattress is still under warranty, you may void that coverage if you have visible staining? You’ll want to get that cleaned up right away.
We specialize in mattress stain removal, especially urine stains, but the longer they are in your mattress, the harder they are to remove.
The Fabric is Delicate
The material covering your mattress is far too easy to damage. Because it is generally covered, it is not designed for to be used any other way.
Using chemicals, even common household cleaners, can permanently damage your mattress. Even plain water can damage the fibers if you rub. If you have a mishap, it’s better to call us for a professional mattress cleaning than to try to clean it yourself.
Why Choose Us?
- We bring 40 years of experience and technologies to your furniture repair or cleaning.
- We’re family owned and operated – and a bit old-fashioned when it comes to values.
- We service the west coast of Florida as far south as Bradenton. We go north and east through Tampa and serve all of Pinellas County.